Here's a photo dump of our weekend! It was so much fun and such a whirlwind- I'm still trying to catch up. A few highlights:
- Alex's mom coming to visit (we've got to get better and getting pictures! 🤦🏽♀️)
- Fox in the Snow Cafe, the sticky bun and iced mocha are always a win.
- Dominick channeling his inner James Dean with his skinny jeans, boots, and hair. 😍
- Going to the parade. Not going to lie, the ONLY thing that made that worth it in the blistering heat was seeing how much fun Dom had. He seriously though he was a part of the parade! 😂
- Spending the 4th with great friends and family swimming, eating, and laughing. So thankful for the many freedoms we have in our nation because of those who served before us and the incredible people we've been blessed with in our lives.
- And last but not least, getting to watch the fireworks sitting in our front yard at our new home. This was a holiday for the books.
So. So. Thankful.